Do you want to learn how to make these delicious muffins? This is one of my favorite recipes that I stumbled across on Pinterest one day.
Nutella Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup nutella
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 24 ct. muffin tin or silicone baking cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tins with non-spray cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine the wet ingredients, including the Nutella and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix well. Slowly fold the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients.
- Finally, add in the chocolate chips
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Don’t overcook! The more gooey and moist, the better!
*Recipe makes 24 muffins
Enjoy your muffins. XO